Wash Care Guide
How to care for your new Clothes2order item
We want to make sure you get the most wear out of your new Clothes2order garments. To look after your personalised clothing, we recommend you follow our easy wash care guide below:
- Before washing, undo buttons, close zips and check pockets for loose or sharp objects
- Wash at 30°
- Wash inside out
- Do not bleach
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash with similar textured garments
- To avoid excess friction, do not overload washing machine
- Do not leave in a wet environment
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry to avoid shrinking
- Do not dry clean. Chemicals used in dry cleaning can damage the print on your garment
- Never iron over the imprint
- Iron on the reverse side using the lowest heat setting
- For best results wash before use
- NB: Embroidery ring marks are a normal part of production. Whilst we endeavour to remove them, please note they come out in the first wash
- NB: Vinyl prints can crease when clothing is folded. These can easily be smoothed by cool ironing on the reverse of the garment.
We expect the customisation to last the lifetime of the garment if this wash care guide is adhered to.
If you need to wash your garments at higher temperatures or require hardwearing items, we recommend embroidery rather than print as embroidery can sustain higher temperatures and friction. Always read the label and other garment wash care instructions.
Terms and conditions of "Win £100 of personalised clothing" competition:
- - To enter, share a photo on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page of you wearing your new Clothes2order garments.
- - One winner will be drawn at random on 1st of every month. If the 1st falls on a weekend, the winner will be drawn on the next working day.
- - Entrants can enter the competition as many times as they like.
- - Entrants will be pooled across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- - The winner will be contacted via social media or email address if relevant and £100 credit will be added to their Clothes2order account.
- - If the winner does not reply within 10 days, a new winner will be drawn and the prize subsequently passed on.